Arcuz is an Action Role Play Game (Like Zelda or Diablo). You fight with the monsters, train your hero, learn skills, search better weapons and equipments, compose new items using your creativity...and more!
You got 18 different maps to discover, 25 quests to accomplish, 21 battle skills to learn, more than 10 types of monsters to kill, more than 100 weapons and gears to choose, and unlimited possibility of composition…Those are not all.Hope Arcuz will bring you a lot of fun!
1. Overview: Here we are presenting a classical action role playing game (Like Diablo). The game consists of very cute pixel artwork and creative system. You can see avatar changes when equip different weapons, fight with the monsters and get self level-up, learn battle skills, add crystal pieces on your weapon or armor by composition (increase its power), etc.
2. Game story: A long long time ago, land Sakara was rich and flourishing. There was a village at the west of the land called Arcuz Village. People lived there happily and peacefully. Their cosy life led them to forget the dark age when the Devil of Abyss, Ssyba, came out from the underground and brought horror and darkness to the land. Fortunately, he was sealed in the deepest place of the dungeon by the heroes. Recently, strange things have begun to happen again. Animals surrounding village Arcuz were blustering and began to attack the villagers. People left the land to escape the abnormity, but some are still suffering and waiting for the arrival of the calm after the storm. You, the hero, an adventurer, heard about this torrid affair and came to the village. Thus our story starts from here…
3. Control and brief instruction on how to play:
- W,A,S,D: Move
- J: Attack/Talk with NPC/Accept
- K: Jump/Cancel
- I&L: Activate Battle Skill. You can put 4 battle skills on the skill slots on the bottom of the game screen and press I/L to use the skills. You level up and add ability point to one of your skills. Then you click one of the skills on the SKILL panel and put it on the skill slot. You can only put active skills to the skill slots (not passive skills).
- 1/2/3: Use potions and town portal. Click the potions and scrolls in your inventory and put them on the potion slots on the bottom of the game screen. Then you can use the potions and scrolls by pressing key 1/2/3.
- C/V/B/N/M/,/ESC: hotkeys for Char, Skill, Quest, Inventory, Map and Menu.
First you, the hero, arrived at Village Arcuz. The old man standing near you is the Village head Wayne. You go to the front of him and talk with him by pressing J. You accept his 5 tutorial quests for beginners one by one: You buy weapon from the blacksmith Gran and equip it; you go out of the village and kill slimes (fight training. Attack by keep pressing J. You can have attack combo, you can jump and chop down... This game has a very cute battle system); you learn how to add points to your characters and battle skills; you learn how to compose… After finishing all of the 5 quests, you enter Chapter 2. From Chapter 2 to Chapter 5, you are going to help the villagers and begin to see the whole picture of the game step by step.
People who play Arcuz also like
- Added: 3 years ago
Survive the ancient temples of Suma. If you are good you´ll rack up huge combos and special bonuses that´ll help you on your way.
Mind the Blox - 7Players onlineAdded: 4 years ago
Sure, the art is lovely to behold. But the powerups kick this match puzzle up a notch! Magic mushrooms, dead skulls, chompy heads -…
Monkey Go Happy 4 - 15Players onlineAdded: 2 years ago
The hugely popular Monkey GO Happy game is back with a fourth installment! Solve puzzles, shoot stuff and more!
- Added: 4 years ago
Have a down-home good time at Little Farm.
Blockies Breakout - 1Players onlineAdded: 3 years ago
A fun casual arkanoid / breakout game spread out over 30 levels with 5 bonus rounds.