What will you do at Geewa?
- Own game features in close collaboration with game designers and other departments from initial idea to LiveOps support
- Ship code that entertains millions of people
- Independent development of efficient and reusable systems on a modularized code base
- Performance optimization
What do we require?
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Deep knowledge of C# .NET
- Experience with OOP/AOP and T-SQL DB
- Experience with version control system (GIT)
- Systematic approach and willing and able to learn more
- Must be proactive, self-directed and organized
- Good command of English
- Previous experience from a gaming company
- Experience with NoSQL managed databases, such as Cosmos DB
- Experience with Containers and their orchestration (Kubernetes, Azure Service Fabric..)
What do we offer?
- Modern Scripted Azure infrastructure background and Automated CI/CD Pipelines
- As we are a Certified Microsoft Gold Partner you can take advantage of a lot of new and interesting technologies
- Team full of passionate game developers and gaming enthusiasts
- Independency, environment without unnecessary bureaucracy
- A pool table in the middle of the office plus an eating area daily stocked with fruits, vegetables and other goodies
- Modern office in the tech hub DOCK IN with a beautiful panoramic view of Prague
- Attractive material compensations including performance related bonuses