Hi Community Assistant,
What will you do at Geewa?
- Read, analyze and answer the players' issues & feedback
- Preparing regular reports that will help the whole game team
- Preparing communication to the players
- Sparkle & maintain discussions on social media
- Prepare content for social media
- Working alongside production to finalise in-game texts
- Help organize and participate in online and offline events to build community
- Support to the Community Manager
What is required?
- Active knowledge of English and Czech - in both speaking and writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to explain an issue and to solve it using a friendly tone
- Being able to organise your work and time efficiently
- A passion for games, being an active mobile games player
- Time flexibility
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Experience with community management is a plus
- You're a people person at heart and love working with a variety of personalities to get the best results, right from the players down to your colleagues!
What we offer?
- An opportunity to be a part of a team whose games entertain hundreds of thousands players every day
- Environment without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Modern new offices
- Enthusiastic young team
- Fresh fruit and veggies, refreshments, drinks and a top notch lever coffee machine
- 5 weeks of paid holidays, 5 sick days.