Hi Concept Artist,
What will you do at Geewa?
- Concept stylized characters, environments (arenas) and effects (sprites for example) in the Smashing Four style
- Utilize of 3D tools (preferably Blender), Photoshop and other related tools to create such assets
- Cooperate with other artists & designers, collect feedback and iterate on work
What is required?
- 3+ years of experience in gaming or related fields
- Good eye for color theory and composition
- Good command of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Blender, Unity
- Ability to create assets independently without requiring much input
- Familiarity with the usual tools of the trade: modeling tools, games engines, source control etc.
- Self-regulation of time and resources to keep pace with project needs and quality
- A keen willingness to adapt work as design iterates and evolves
- A do-whatever-it-takes mindset: flexibility to learn and grow to fill the needs of a small team
- Willingness to level up and level up with the team
- Ability to give and receive feedback in a professional manner
- Good command of English
- At least one shipped mobile game title
- Experience with Visual Scripting tools such as Playmaker
- Experience with Visual Shader Scripting tools such as Shader Editor/Shader Graph/Shader Forge
What we offer?
- Performance bonuses
- Attractive material compensations including performance related bonuses
- Modern office in the technological heart of Prague - Karlín
- Join a team full of gaming enthusiasts that for over a decade are running the studio like a startup
- Independency, environment without unnecessary bureaucracy
- An opportunity to entertain hundreds of thousands of people who play our games every day