Hi UX Designer,
What will you do?
- Understand our users, their desires and needs
- Make sure our game speaks the same language as our players
- Be deeply involved in game design from the beginning, ensuring players understand game designer objectives
- Crystallize ideas and concepts in design wireframes, mockups and prototypes for both core- and meta-game
- Ensure that the game logically flows from one step to the next
- Upon in-person user testing, refine and iterate to create the "best" user experience
- Consult and support the developer /graphic designer teams throughout the entire game production life cycle (from concept to launch)
What we require?
- Proven experience creating mobile UI concepts and wireframes prototypes
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills,
- Interest in staying on top of the latest UX trends and tools
- Creativity and “out of box” thinking;
- Active English
- Proven ability to explain user needs to decision makers and act as a persuasive advocate for those needs;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Avid social / casual game player;
- Willingness to learn;.
What we offer?
- An opportunity to entertain hundreds of thousands of people who play our games every day
- Independency, environment without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Join a team full of gaming enthusiasts that for over a decade are running the studio like a startup :)
- Modern office in the tech hub DOCK IN with a beautiful panoramic view of Prague
- Attractive material compensations including performance related bonuses.