What will you do at Geewa?
- Write a lot of SQL using MSSQL. Knowledge of T-SQL is a plus.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and data visualisations
- Keep our games balanced and analyze the outcomes of any special events
- Come up with new hypotheses, provide statistical evidence and present them
- Learn about our audience and identify patterns we can use to improve user acquisition and experience
- … and write a lot of SQL :)
What we require?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Maths, Computer Science, or an Engineering-related field
- Ability to write complex, effective SQL queries
- Basic understanding of data mining, statistical learning and applied mathematics
- Experience with data manipulation and visualization using Google Sheets
- Good command of English
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Tableau
- Understanding machine learning techniques and being able to apply them (preferably in Python)
- Positive attitude towards gaming and understanding how in-game economics work in different games
What we offer?
- An opportunity to entertain hundreds of thousands of people who play our games every day
- Independency and an environment without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Join a team full of gaming enthusiasts that for over a decade are running the studio like a startup :)
- Modern office in the tech hub of Prague - Karlín
- Attractive benefits including performance related bonuses