What will you do at Geewa?
- Write a lot of SQL
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and data visualisations for other teams or management
- Analyze one (or more) of our games and keep it balanced
- Come up with new hypotheses, provide statistical evidence and present them
- Investigate our audience and come up with patterns we can use to improve player experience
- … and write a lot of SQL :)
What we require?
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Math, Computer Science, or Engineering-related field
- Ability to write efficient SQL queries
- Basic understanding of data mining, statistics and applied mathematics
- Experience with data manipulation and visualization (Tableau is a plus)
- Basic understanding of ML algorithms and being able to apply them (Being able to code it in Python is a plus)
- Positive attitude towards gaming and understanding how in-game economies work in different games is a huge plus
- English is necessary as we have a team of almost 20 nationalities
What we offer?
- Independency, environment without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Working with a team full of gaming enthusiasts that are running the studio like a startup for over a decade
- Modern office in the technological heart of Prague - Karlín
- Attractive material compensations including quarterly performance related bonuses
- Fresh fruit and vegetables at the office every day
- A pool table in the office