Hi Junior Technical Artist,
What will you do?
- You will be involved in the development of games which are popular around the whole world
- Process models, animations and other assets from our talented artists and integrate them into the game engine
- Provide a technical support for our graphics department and creating tools to facilitate of their work
- Optimize our games and check the standards and the limits of integrated assets
- Visually move our games forward, together with our designers and programmers
- Possibility to be part of the design and development process of a new original F2P games
- Actively monitore new technologies and development processes, and integrating them.
What we require?
- An experience with 3D models creation and animations
- Knowledge of processes from the creation of a model's concept to its revival in the game engine
- At least basic knowledge of Unity game engine and C# programming language;
2D and 3D graphics overview
- The grasp of the detail and precision of an artist associated with technical thinking;
Independence, responsibility and good time management
- Good command of written and spoken English
What can be your advantage?
- Knowledge of graphic standards and limits
- An practical experience with Blender
- An experience with plugin creation for external applications
- Knowledge of technologies and procedures used in the gaming industry
What we offer?
- An opportunity to entertain millions of players around the world
- Strong support for personal development and education
- Independency and an environment without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Modern office in the tech hub DOCK IN with a beautiful panoramic view on the Prague
- Join a team full of gaming enthusiasts that for over then 16 years are running the professional studio with a true Startup Spirit
- Lots of attractive benefits, including performance-related bonuses