Hi QA Lead,
What will you do at Geewa?
- Test our games on multiple platforms as iOS, Android, eventually in Unity editor;
- Create reports;
- Check performance, functional, linguistic and other mistakes;
- Administer the bug report database;
- Preparation of test use cases and scenarios;
- Communicate with the design, development and community teams;
- Prepare and execute internal testing sessions;
- Management of the QA team.
As a lead:
- Prepare schedules, tasks and their delegation
- Setup and manage testing with external QA teams
- Prepare work estimates and reporting;
- Motivation and team development
- Regular feedback and updates to teammates and team leads.
What do we require?
- Passionate gamer and positive thinker!
- At least 2+ year of QA experience on mobile platforms;
- At least 1+ year of managerial or organizational experience;
- Experience in usage of bug tracking tools and SW for automated testing;
- Organized and structured approach towards work;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to work under time pressure, handle crunch times;
- Significant attention to detail, thoroughness;
- Great communication skills
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to entertain hundreds of thousands of people who play our games every day
- Independency, environment without unnecessary bureaucracy
- A pool table in the middle of the office plus an eating area daily stocked with fruits, vegetables and other goodies
- Modern office in the tech hub DOCK IN with a beautiful panoramic view of Prague
- Attractive material compensations including performance related bonuses
- Work environment in a professional team, supporting personalized skill development