Hi UI Artist,
What will you do at Geewa?
- work on game UI features from conceptual stage to implementation
- work with our game designers and participate in game UI and features design process
- prepare game UI art (game assets, icons, backgrounds, trophies, illustrations, etc.)
- occasionally create games materials for promotional campaigns (banners, promo graphics, forum layouts, social media layouts, illustrations)
- based on given feedback revise and improve GUI and game features to be more user friendly
What we require?
- portfolio showcasing professional graphics design and/or UI/UX examples
- passion for games, basic familiarity of casual/mobile games market
- experience in Adobe programs
- experience and familiarity with UI/UX for mobile devices, adaptive design, prioritizing information by visual order, readability
- experience in working with design documents and wireframes
Additional valuable nice-to-haves:
- experience in working for game studios or UI/UX companies
- experience in working in Unity or/and Blender
- good traditional drawing skills
- knowledge of animations for UI (UI state transitions, particles, etc.)
What we offer?
- An opportunity to entertain hundreds of thousands of people who play our games every day
- Independency, environment without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Join a team full of gaming enthusiasts that for over a decade are running the studio like a startup :)
- Modern office in the technological heart of Prague - Karlín
- Attractive material compensations including performance related bonuses